Wednesday 2 January 2019

Cafe Thulp in Koramangala

One of my favourite restaurants in Koramangala is Cafe Thulp.
I love it for it's casual atmosphere, manga and comic book inspired interior decor and menu design and of course the food.
The hubby and I go for the hamburgers always. Here's my order of Mooburger beef with cheese and bacon. If you are famished then there are doubles but this is satisfying. 
To go with the hamburger I ordered the Crazy Cuke. Love the fact that they have paper straws.
 Service is quick and efficient. The staff are polite and non obtrusive.
   While waiting to be served I took in the manga inspired artwork on the walls and took pictures of the menu which is a great piece of art in itself.

 The names of dishes and their description are marvellous don't you think. They should think of selling copies of their menus or create a zine inspired by their menu. I'll be first in line to buy.




 Vegetarians won't be at a loss, they are well cared for.
 I need to order the Tellicherry Tangle next time we are in Bangalore.
We love the Cafe Thulp in 1st Block, Koramangala, have been visiting since it opened its doors.
Owing to the popularity there are branches, it's a possibility there's one in your hood.

No.21, CPR Layout Road. 22, 2nd Main Rd, Kammanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560084.
Phone 080 4160 6452

and Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560 103.
Phone 080 4965 3062
   

No comments: